We were asked initially to quote for the drive but then looked around and asked about the the block paving to the sides of the house and the large patio area to the rear. There was even a path that was nolonger used but we quoted on the full job.
As Mr Thompson was considering selling his home he asked what else we could do to really make his home look new and inviting to potential buyers sent from the Estate Agents so we gave him a list of ideas:
- removed green staining to walls;
- removed old ivy branches stuck to walls;
- removed grime from his now white statue;
- removed grime from the large concrete flower pots;
- We cleaned the lower lever guttering;
- we even found sections of the fence panels which were green, so carefully cleaned them too;
- and even went around the garden edging to improve the looks;
- You will see from the photos that before we started the house grounds were not looking very appealing but after our professionals had spent two days cleaning everything, it looked like a new home!